1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
Mother: Wilkes-Barre, PA; Father: Brooklyn, NY.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Do I have to pick just one? Yat-Sing in Redwood City for pot stickers and other Chinese food (affectionately known as "Millie's," I can eat there without worrying about being poisoned), for Italian, I have about four places including Frankie, Johnnie, and Luigi's (Rigatoni con Baconi e Spinaci!), for Indian, Empress of India (but I don't go unless I have the time and money for a banquet), for Chinese hand-pulled noodles, Chef Liu's or Chef Wang, and for Mexican, La Fiesta in Mountain View (aka "Mean Cuisine").
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
7. How many kids do you want?
As many as I can have (hey, at my age you take what you can get).
8. Type of music you dislike most?
It's a toss-up between muzak and rap.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
Yes, and satellite.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Probably; I don't remember doing so offhand.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yes. It was part of my unofficial "education budget" for San Jose State because parking tickets were cheaper than paying to park.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Maybe. It's not something I seek out, though.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled.
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
A tie between "Dilbert" and "For Better Or Worse," although there are several others I really like a lot.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
There are four verses; I only know the words to the first one.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
My Big Fat Greek Wedding -- it's the only movie I've seen this month.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
I have several -- pepperoni, fresh garlic, Italian sausage, also weird stuff like shrimp, clams, spinach, and ricotta cheese.
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I don't usually wear lipstick. When I do, it's close to my natural lip color, and I wear it to even out the tone for when I'm being photographed.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No. I've never heard of this.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Depends why I'm drinking it.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Warren, at "Millie's."
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Depends on my mood and whether I want to avoid sugar.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
N/a; raw tomatoes give me a really bad tummyache.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Sort of. I won a couple of plaques from the California Intercollegiate Press Association.
32. Are you a good cook?
I think so. So do others who have eaten my cooking (unless there are a lot of good liars out there....).
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes. Out here it's almost exclusively self-service gas.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
Whichever's cheaper (there's a difference?), and it'd better be sugar-free.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes; for the two months I waitressed between HS and college.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Blood sugar test strips, shampoo (it was on sale).
38. Ever throw up in public?
Yes. Mom forced me to go grocery shopping with her when I was 10.5 years old and had a stomach flu. I tossed my cookies at the A&P. It was embarassing for me, although it made my mother look like the jerk she was being for not letting me stay at home.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Finding true love. All the money in the world can't buy that.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sort of. I think there's a chemical part of falling for someone, and that hits you right away even when you don't realize it.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Yes. A roommate was calling them on my phone, so I called it to see what it was.
42. Can ex's be friends?
Yes, although it depends on the people involved.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a Hospital?
Warren's mother, when she had hip surgery last year.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I don't remember.
45. What message is on your answering machine?
"You've reached [my phone number]. Please leave a message after the tone."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
47. What was the name of your first pet?
As in "lived under the same roof with," Peppy; as in "owned," Fuzzball (as in "Laugh It Up Fuzzball").
48. What is in your purse?
Warren went through it recently (he was looking for albuterol at my request) and dumped part of it into a grocery bag, so I'm not sure.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Watch "Black and White Overnight" game shows I've recorded. They amuse me and put me to sleep.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Finding out my paycheck has been mailed.
51. What is the first concert you ever went to?
Orleans, September 1976, Hofstra University campus (hey, it was free).