1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
"Copacabana" - Barry Manilow
2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
"It's As If They Know" - Eric Bogle
"Even Now" - Barry Manilow
3. Name three songs that turn you on.
I can't think of any songs that turn me on.
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
"Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" - Tom Lehrer
"In The Mood" - The Glenn Miller Orchestra
"Sing! Sing! Sing!" - The Benny Goodman Orchestra
"Twisted" - Lambert, Hendricks, and Ross (or Bette Midler or Joni Mitchell -- I don't know who wrote it)
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
"Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh" - Allan Sherman
"The Witchdoctor" - Ross Bagdasarian (as David Seville with Alan and the Chipmunks)
"She Loves You" - The Beatles
"Fish Heads" - Barnes and Barnes
"Time Warp" - Rocky Horror Picture Show