- I hope you find a job in your field soon.
- I wish I knew more about you.
- You are stronger than you realize you are.
- I wish I had your talent for playing music.
- Thank you for "reading between the lines" when I needed it.
- You never fail to amuse me with your wry wit.
- You are much more opinionated in your blog than you come off as being when you're in person.
- I wish we saw each other more often. You're fun, yet you don't seem to realize it.
- I figure if you and I ever met in person we'd talk non-stop for hours.
- It's not you; your mother is a bit "off," and the rest of us all know it.
- You always know how to make me laugh.
- You and Warren have got to meet one of these days.
- You always seem so happy, and your family is soooo functional. How do you do it?
- You've got to stop underestimating yourself. You have way more going for you than you realize.
- Thanks for the sanity checks.
- The more I get to know you, the more I admire you.
- You've taught me that age is just an adjective that tells me what historical events you're likely to remember.
- The lyrics to "Grandma's Training Bra" are not as sweet as the melody or arrangement. Trust me.
- I can't wait to see what happens when you decide what you want to do with your life.
- Diabetes sucks, but not as badly as having molten lead rain down on you from the sky.
20 statements meme
It's Sugar-Free! It's Gluten-Free! It's Kosher! It's Vegetarian! Better yet, it comes together in less than five minutes! Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free…
I was watching the so-called "Food Network Live" event this morning, only to find out that it wasn't "live" but had been pre-taped the day before.…
The newest culinary "fad" seems to be microwaved cupcakes -- as in microwaving a cake in a mug. I was craving something warm and chocolatey this…