1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
The dishes. I especially detest it if someone fills the sink with yicky sludgy water.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I like cooking, and I don't mind vacuuming or starting the laundry.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I'm anal-retentive about the insides of my drawers, especially in the bedroom. When I put something away, it's away. When it's out, there's often no "away" to put it into.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
I put my breakfast/brunch dishes into the dishwasher.