1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
When I do use one, it says:
Lynn Gold "net.fogey" email@example.com Contract Technical Writer (weekdays) <-- day job News Anchor, KLIV-AM (weekends) <-- second job Singer, Songwriter, and Punster at Large <-- even when they don't pay me
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
My high school didn't do captions. Each senior got their own page. There were only 32 of us.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I wanted "FIGMO" but it was already taken, and "FIGMO" followed by a digit got rejected by the DMV. Somehow the DMV parses "FIGMO N" (as in "the Nth one") as "FIGMON," so I'm "safe."
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I once got a stuffed mouse with a heart that said "I love you" from a two-timing boyfriend. Yuck.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
I'd rather be here than in New Jersey.