Today I'm just doing radio writing. That goes much faster than regular writing, and for that MS Word is just fine. I have special templates I've created for myself to make it go faster. It's also faster to rewrite stories when you know how to use the tools.
Some things that have happened or affected me in the past week:
- I discovered a Live365 channel I like. It's called DFSX, and it's done by a guy based in San Diego. This guy plays "demented" music (a la "Dr. Demento"). I wish his playlist weren't so tight, but I really enjoy nearly all of what he plays. Tom Tuerff is in the rotation, as is another guy named Henry Phillips who I'm trying to bring into the Filk community.
- Lady continues to demand attention, and I keep wanting to give it to her (why else would I have a dog?). I'm still trying to figure out what she does and doesn't like so I can do some real training with her. Cute doggie pics are now viewable at http://www.rahul.net/figmo/photos.
- As I was getting ready to go to work Thursday I saw something on a TV show called The Other Half that was called something like "Tickling as Part of a Healthy Relationship" but which should have been titled "BDSM 101." The guy bound the gal's feet, and they then taught the concept of the "safe word." Oy.
- I walked to work Wednesday for the first time since college. It took me a whopping 15 minutes each way. I plan to do this regularly when the weather improves (read: I hate rain).
- I got my bonus from the radio station. YAAY!!!!!
- Warren goes to the neurologist Thursday. I'm hoping it goes well. I'll be going with him.
- My cousins' grandmother died. She was 93, and she was like family to us. Mom only got me their address yesterday so I can send a sympathy card.
- My friend Kristin lost her job a week ago Friday, but I didn't find out till Wednesday. Poor thing.
- It was weird this weekend at the radio station not having the KARA folks. My workload isn't significantly different. I'll miss having Warren there.
So much for my week.