1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?
Eyes. After that, their smile.
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?
Depends on who she is and who's running against her. I wouldn't use gender as part of my criteria.
3. Would you marry for money?
4. Have you had braces?
Sort of. I had "invisible" braces for one year, but the teeth crucial to my mouth straightening out wouldn't budge, and the rest of 'em shifted back.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows?
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself?
Accidentally, yes. On purpose, never.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey?
When I was married. Can't stand 'em.
8. Could you live without a computer?
Depends upon the situation. On a tropical island or at a resort, no problem. If surviving at home or where I want/need to be in touch with the rest of the world, no.
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?
I use AIM.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)?
Nine right now. I mostly use it because I have to at work.
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?
Hmmm...most of those suck if you're female. I'd probably go for the 1940s. After WWII, you then get to grow up when rock and roll becomes king.
12. Do you drink enough water?
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?
Depends on the situation. If there's stuff I want to avoid on the floor, the shoes go on. Most often I wear slippers to keep my feet warm.
14. What is your favorite fruit?
Mango, although I like other fruits.
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white?
Wheat or some kind of whole-grain high-fiber bread.
16. What is your favorite place to visit?
Either Los Angeles or New York City.
17. What is the last movie you saw?
A Beautiful Mind
18. Do you kiss on the first date?
Depends on the situation. I don't have a set rule.
19. Are you photogenic?
20. Do you dream in color or black and white?
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish?
No. Can't stand the stuff.
22. Do you have any dimples?
23. Do you remember being born?
No. My first memory is of my first birthday, walking in front of the house we shared with my paternal grandparents. I remember the unpleasant sensation of my arms feeling like they were being yanked out of their sockets as my grandmothers flanked me, each holding me up by one arm and "walking" me on the sidewalk. I also remember feeling kind of embarassed because they were in "people clothes" and I was stuck walking in my underwear.
24. Why do you take surveys?
They can be fun.
25. Do you drink alcohol?
Depends on the situation, the type of alcohol, and what state I'm in. If I'm on medication that conflicts with alcohol, I don't touch the stuff. If someone offers me Budweiser or isopropyl, I'll take anything but.
26. Did you like or do you like high school?
It was a mixed bag. I knew I had to go through it and decided I wanted to come out of it with stories I could tell well into my adulthood. It wasn't the worst experience of my life, and it enabled me to make my first break into broadcasting.
27. What is the most beautiful language?
Depends on what's expressed in it.
28. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?
Depends on the situation. If I'm in need of sleep, no.
29. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
Sunsets. I usually prefer to sleep through sunrise.
30. Do you want to live to be 100?
Yes, preferably with my health intact.
31. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?
Expected, no, but I shave some of it anyway.
32. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most?
Depends upon the situation. Usually I prefer salty because sugar makes me sleepy (damned hypoglycemia).
33. Is a flat stomach important to you?
I hope not, because I've never had one -- even when I weighed 98 lbs.
34. Do you or have you played with a ouija board?
I played with them as a child, but haven't in years.
35. Are you loyal?
36. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
I prefer to be accepting rather than tolerant unless the person is a bigot.
37. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Somewhere in between -- I'd say "dimmed."
38. Do you believe in magic?
Depends on how you define "magic."
39. Do you have nightmares frequently?
Sometimes. Not as often as I did before I got my degree.
40. Do you like your nose?
I'm neutral to it. I wish it had a narrower top and could hold more air.
41. Do you like abstract art?
Sometimes, but not usually.
42. Do you think you can draw well?
Yes. I've sold my artwork.
43. Do you listen to music daily?
44. Do you like to watch cartoons?
Depends upon the cartoon.
45. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
46. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?
Hmmm...I'm filling this out at work, so I'll have to guess. I'd say about a dozen. I recently threw out a bunch that I hadn't worn in years that smelled icky.
47. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?
I mostly wear the same shoe styles, although I change colors.
48. Do you write poetry?
If you count lyrics as poetry, yes.
49. Do you snore?
50. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
51. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
Poodle, but it'd better come from a good breeder. They don't shed.
52. Do you lick stamps?
Sometimes -- but not the self-adhesive ones.
53. Do you use an electric can opener?
Yes. I didn't know what a non-electric can opener was the first time I saw one at 10.5 years on a Girl Scout camping trip. The troop leader told me to open a can of something, and I kept looking for an electrical outlet in the base of the barbecue pit.
54. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?
55. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
56. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?
No. I hate the "Mr. Clean" look.
57. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?
58. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?
Piano; it's easier to play and more versatile.
59. Are you a sex addict?
60. Do you know someone who has cancer?
61. Do you hunt?
Only for bargains and jobs.
62. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?
Expensive restaurants. I despise traditional "Amurkin" fast food.
63. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
Depends upon my mood, the weather, the art, and the animals.
64. Do you have a middle name?
65. Are you basically a happy person?
66. Are you tired?
67. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?
Yes; a cup of "Texas Turtle" (chocolate/pecan/caramel) flavored coffee, and a can of diet Coke.
68. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?
Yes. I even married one of them -- and later divorced him.
69. How many phones do you have in your house?
Right now only two are plugged in (not counting the portable cell phone), but I've got four more in storage.
70. How long is your hair?
Just past my shoulders.
71. Do you get along with your parents?
72. What color of eyes do you prefer?
Blue -- perhaps because Warren's are.
73. Are you an active person?
Not active enough.
74. What medications do you take?
75. What does your bedroom look like?
A partial mess. My wide dresser is piled up with stuff, I have a bookshelf I recently installed that I have yet to arrange, a tall dresser with a TV, TiVo, and Dish controller on it (and a portable antenna that isn't hooked up), and my laptop unit sits on a TV table to the left of my bed. My bedroom furniture is Brazilian rosewood Scandinavian style.