1. What time is it? 10:30am.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Lynn Ann Gold
3. Nickname(s): Lynn, Lynnie, FIGMO, Goldilocks
4. Parents' names: Shirley Mae, Stanley Leon
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: One. At my age people get cheap.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 4th if possible. Like national holidays, sometimes my birthday celebration gets moved.
7. Pets: A 4.5-month-old Bichon Frise named "Lady."
8. Eye color: Grayish blue
9. Hair color: Gold-blonde, sometimes known as "Russian Blonde."
10. Piercing: Lady's barking, but that's it.
11. Tattoos: None.
12. How much do you love your job? Which one? I've got a temp job that has The World's Shortest Commute (three mins by car, 15 by foot), a weekend gig as a News Anchor on KLIV-AM, and I'm chair of Consonance for 2003. They all have their pluses.
13. Favorite color: Ice blue or burgundy.
14. Hometown: People from New Jersey don't have hometowns; we have exits. Mine's Exit 5 off the NJ Turnpike.
15. Current Residence: Mountain View, CA
16. Favorite meal: Any all-you-can eat buffet with a wide variety of really spicy (hot) food.
17. Been to Africa? Not yet.
18. Been toilet papering? Yeah. We used to do it the night before Halloween when I lived in "Snob Hill."
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes. My Warren, and with good reason; I don't want to lose him because he can't get the surgery he needs.
20. Been in a car accident? Yup. That's how I got my cars (wasn't my fault). I'm anal about wearing my seat belt.
21. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons, which I promptly pass off to Warren.
22. Sprite or 7UP? There's a difference?
23. Favorite Movies: The Marx Brothers films "A Night at the Opera" and "A Day at the Races."
24. Favorite Holiday: Fourth of July. Hey, I'm so important nearly everybody gets off so they can celebrate with me!
25. Favorite day of the week: Saturday.
26. Favorite word or phrase: From my Grandmom, "This'll all be funny ten years from now" or any variant thereof.
27. Favorite Toothpaste: Sensodyne with whitening.
28. Favorite Restaurant: Don't have just one, and a lot of that answer is circumstantial (where I am, what time it is, what kind of food I feel like eating). I have a program on my Macs and another on the Palm to help me decide where to eat.
29. Favorite Flowers: Roses, or anything I don't react to (damned allergies).
30. Favorite Drink: Properly configured coffee or iced tea.
31. Favorite sport to watch: Lady playing with one of her toys or chasing her tail.
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Rick's Rather Rich or Real Ice Cream. I like stuff by small vendors.
33. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Oscar the Grouch. I always wanted to see the inside of his can.
34. Disney or Warner Bros.? Warner Bros. always made me laugh harder. Their cartoons and movies also felt more "inclusive" to me than Disney's "all-WASP" stuff when I was growing up.
35. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Happi House, but keep that bleeping yucky Chicken Salad off my plate, please!
36. When was your last hospital visit? February, when I was taken to ER with a swollen throat.
37. What color is your bedroom carpet? Arctic White with dirt stains.
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Zero, much to my father's chagrin.
39. Who is the last person you got e-mail from? Dunno. Haven't read mine in days and won't open it till after I finish answering this because it'll drag down my browser.
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? It already is maxed out.
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play games on my Palm IIIxe.
43. Name the person that you are friends with who lives the farthest: One of my Australian friends.
44. Most annoying thing people ask you? Either "Why don't you have a concert at Baycon this year?" or "What's going on with filking at ConJose?" I prefer questions I can answer that don't have a subtle dig in them.
45. Bedtime: Whenever I fall asleep.
46. Who will respond the quickest? To my LJ, johno, probably; maybe tsjafo.
47. Who is the person that is least likely to respond? chaoswolf. I don't think she's been on in months.
48. Favorite all-time TV show: Either "Iron Chef" or "Crocodile Hunter," but please give us new episodes!
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: Warren.
50. Last movie you saw at the cinema: "Spiderman"
51: Time when you finished: 10:57am.