1) First Grade Teacher: I had four: Mrs. Zimmerman, Mrs. McCall, Miss Brodzevick (sp?), and Mrs. Kostenbader.
2) Last word you said: "Snugglebunny" (to my dog)
3) Last song you sang:"Martha Stewart Dream" (practicing)
4) Last person you hugged: Warren
5) Last thing you laughed at: A clip from an old Johnny Carson show.
6) Last time you said ’I love you’: A few minutes ago.
7) Last time you cried: The day after I got pulled from doing news on KGO.
8) What’s in your CD player: Nothing at the moment.
9) What color socks are you wearing: None; I'm barefoot and in bed.
10) What’s under your bed: Whatever fell there or Lady put there.
11) What time did you wake up today: Too early.
12) Current taste: Chocolate.
13) Current hair: Shoulder length with layered bangs, natural gold-blonde.
14) Current clothes: Nightshirt, underwear, my watch (I haven't taken it off yet).
15) Current annoyance: Warren's assumption I wanted him to make his own dinner and fend for myself on the one night I like to cook for two.
16) Current longing: To be able to do news full-time on the radio (or maybe even TV...heh).
17) Current desktop picture: None.
18) Current worry: Warren's cyst; will they ever effing operate on it already?
19) Current hate: Warren's cooking (which, thankfully, I've avoided eating tonight).
20) Story behind your LJ username: When I got my first ARPAnet account in 1980 at MIT-AI, "LYNN" and "GOLD" were taken, and I didn't want to be "LAG" (what sucky initials, right?) or "LAGOLD" (too nerdly for us nerds), so I decided to go with a handle. Since there was a SNAFU, FUBAR, and a JANFU, "FIGMO" seemed to fit right in. I'd picked up the acronym from some Vietnam vets I'd worked with during my internship with New Jersey Public TV, and it seemed to fit me, so I went with it and have been using it since.
21) Current favorite article of clothing: Don't have one.
22) Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex: Eyes, voice, a full head of hair.
23) Last CD that you bought: "Rite the First Time" by the Three Weird Sisters.
24) Favorite place to be: At work, preferably on the air somewhere.
25) Least favorite place: In a boring high-tech job that pays poorly.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: I don't have a "usual" wake-up time because my schedule is so varied.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Besides the ones I already play? Probably violin or flute.
28) Favorite color: Either light/medium blue or burgundy.
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: Not really.
30) How tall are you: 5’2”
31) Current favorite word/saying: Either "This'll all be funny ten years from now" or "No matter how bad it seems, you could be in New Jersey."
32) Favorite book: Don't have one.
33) Favorite season: Summer.
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: I'd pick one of my grandparents, but I'm not sure which one (can I have them all back, please?).
35) Favorite day: July 4th. :-)
36) Where do you want to go: Everywhere.
37) What is your career going to be like: Interesting, for sure. I hope it's successful.
38) How many kids do you want: As many as I can have, given my circumstances (perimenopausal woman with very Catholic boyfriend who won't even effing propose to her but who hasn't given up hope on him).
39) What kind of car will you have: Will? Right now I've got a '92 Honda Accord EX (got the high-end model for the ABS); I don't yet know what my next car will be.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "But on the gripping hand...." Larry Niven, The Mote in God's Eye
41) A random lyric: "What is Martha Stewart doing in my subconscious???!?" -- Martha Stewart Dream.
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: Just the "ice pad" laptop pad right now because it's on my lap and the dog to my right.