Three things I have brand loyalty to, defining 'brand loyalty' as 'will buy anything they offer you, pretty much without question':
- diet Coca-Cola products
- sugar-free Torani
Three things I like to eat between meals:
- Luna bars
- Annie's single-serving Mac 'n' Cheese
- Ragu easy meals
Three songs I can sing in my sleep:
- "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh (A Letter From Camp)" by Allan Sherman
- "The Ballad of Harry Lewis" by Allan Sherman
- "Science Fiction, Double Feature" by Richard O'Brien (from "Rocky Horror Picture Show")
Three games I like to play:
- anything odd my friends Paul and Stephanie come up with
Three books that moved me:
- "Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them" by Dr. Susan Forward and Joan Torres
- "Shattered Dreams" by Charlotte Fedders (ex-wife of former SEC chairman John Fedders)
- "Women Who Love Too Much" by Robin Norwood
If I had a million dollars, I would buy...
- brain surgery for Warren
- a place to live for my friend Diana
- the rest of my house from the lender
Three of my guiltiest pleasures:
- snuggling with my dog in bed
- working in bed
- getting to go on the radio once a week
The last three CDs I listened to were...
- "A Star Wars Christmas"
- "In a Metal Mood" by Pat Boone
- "The Glory (????) of the Human Voice" by Florence Foster Jenkins
Three albums I used to listen to all the time:
- "My Son, the Folk Singer" by Allan Sherman
- "More Songs by Tom Lehrer"
- "Spike Jones is Murdering the Classics"
Three places I'd like to run away to:
- Los Angeles
Three bad habits I have:
- I play with my hair.
- I suck at housekeeping.
- I start projects I don't finish.
Three things I would never wear:
- a top that hikes up to bare my midriff
- a leather corset
- a garter belt
Three things that make me glad to be here:
- my weekend gig at KLIV