1) My uncle: is someone I take after more than my family would like to admit.
2) Never in my life: have I babysat a human being.
3) When I was five: John F. Kennedy died.
4) High School was: interesting -- in the Chinese sense.
5) I will never forget: July 5, 1974
6) I once met: Jim Lange (host of "The Dating Game," 1960s/1970s game show) in person after having worked with him on the radio for several months
7) There’s this girl I know who: needs a job (actually, I know too many with that problem).
8) Once, at a bar: a married guy hit on me. I was barely 18.
9) By noon I’m usually: up.
10) Last night: I recorded a song for my CD, then went home and to bed.
11) If I only had: more energy
12) Next time I go to church, I: will probably be there for someone's wedding or funeral, as I'm Jewish.
13) Terry Schiavo: is dead.
14) What worries me most: is whether my career switch will succeed.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: the door to the Sirius studio.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: a caricatured map of San Diego.
17) You know I’m lying when: I can't keep my story straight.
18) What I miss most about the eighties: Missing the 80s.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Someone he never wrote up.
20) By this time next year: I'll have two cats.
22) I have a hard time understanding: people who take pride in being assholes.
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: go crazy with all the red tape involved.
24) You know I like you if: I don't say things behind your back I wouldn't say to your face.
25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Depends on the award.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: What about them?
27) Take my advice, never: do something you can't live with having done.
28) My ideal breakfast is: variable, depending upon the day and what I feel like eating.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: anything on "Weird Al's" latest CD
30) If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: you keep driving till you're out of it.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips and trackstars: would make good names of musical groups.
32) Why won't anyone: pay me a living wage to do what I want to do for a living?
33) If you spend the night at my house, don't: futz with the thermostat.
34) I'd stop my wedding for: a death in either my immediate family or his.
35) The world could do without: war.
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be a door-to-door salesman.
37) My favorite blonde is: Warren (well, he's sort of blonde....).
38) Paperclips are more useful than: teeth when trying to reset a Palm device.
39) If I do anything well it's: writing.
40) And by the way: I'm looking for more broadcasting work.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: got really sick.