List 5 reasons why you are a geek. And make them good reasons. Justify them. Explain them. Be loud & proud about how big of a geek you are!
- I have this knack of being able to make computers and related hardware do things nobody else around me can make them do. When someone's computer breaks, they tend to ask me to fix it because I can.
- I have this distressing tendency to make jokes that go over people's heads. For example, after doing seven hours of traffic feeds for the Sirius Satellite Radio Network, I told one of my co-workers I was "dog-star tired." She didn't know what I was talking about....
- Despite female stereotypes and what I'm "supposed" to be good at, I like and have always been good at math. In high school I took calculus just to find out what it was.
- My idea of a "fun weekend" involves massive amounts of intellectual overload.
- I don't just like science fiction conventions, I help run them!