1. How did you learn about yesterday's bombings in London?
Warren came over to me and told me.
2. Do you have any personal connections to the area?
I know a few people who live in the London area, and I've visited there once.
3. Do you use public transportation?
Sometimes. Unfortunately, it doesn't run when and where I need it to run, so I always have to drive (or be driven) to and from it.
4. Have you ever let threats of terrorism change the way that you live each day?
Only when I fly, and it's only because our government has put in artificial "security measures" that prevent me from taking things like my Swiss Army Knife and my music stand onto the airplane.
5. If you could say something directly to the person or group responsible for this tragedy, what would you say?
You stupid gits, why are you doing something so pointless?