1. Your full name: Lynn Ann Gold
2. Were you named after anyone? My middle name was for my great-grandmother and one of my deceased great aunts. Dad just happened to like the name "Lynn" and didn't name that part after anyone.
3. What are your nicknames? Lynn, FIGMO, Lynnie.
4. What is your eye color? Ice blue.
5. Do you wear contacts? No.
6. What is your hair color? Gold-blonde.
7. Do you dye your hair? No.
7. Which finger is your favorite? Do I have to pick?
8. How many wisdom teeth do you have? Zero. They've all been extracted.
9. Do you have any siblings? One brother.
10. When did you last cry? I don't remember, and I don't want to remember.
11. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
12. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes.
13. Are you a daredevil? Physically, no. Mentally, sort of.
14. Do looks matter? Unfortunately.
16. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? No. It ends in a field (see my photo from a previous entry).
17. Do fish have feelings? Does it matter? I think they do. It matters, but I prefer not to deal with them on that level if they're to be my food.
18. How do you release anger? Playing games, exercise, sleeping.
19. Where are your second homes? New York City, Los Angeles (even though I've never lived there).
20. Do you trust others easily? Sometimes.
21. Would you ever bungee jump? Probably.
22. Do you think that you are strong? Physically, no; mentally, probably.
23. Who do you miss most right now? Warren.
24. What do you look for in a significant other? A brain, a sense of humor, the ability to grok my obsession with broadcasting, incredible eyes, a full head of hair, and social skills.
25. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? How do they choose to dress, and what does this say about them?
26. Hugs or kisses? Except for Warren or relatives, hugs.
27. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships. I don't do one-night stands.
28. Is there anything better than sex? Yes. A man who likes to clean.
29. Any bad habits? I suck at cleaning.
30. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? What time is it?
31. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Of course. Hasn't everybody?
32. Are you trendy? Not really. I'll take what I like from a fashion trend and leave the rest behind. Being able to sew helps in this regard.
33. What are you wearing? A dusty mauve tropical wool Lands End blazer, a white Lands End tank top, khaki-colored pleated front Dockers, white ball socks, and my black Reebok walking shoes -- and underwear, of course.
34. Which matters more: fashion or comfort? Both. I refuse to have to choose. :-)
35. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
36. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? A headhunter who called my cell phone.
37. How are you today? A little tired.
38. How is the weather right now? Mahvelously warm.
39. What is your favorite month? July. When I was growing up we had a birthday every week on the same day of the week that month. Mine was the 4th, Grandmom's the 11th, Uncle Pete's the 18th, and Aunt Julia's the 25th.
40. Favorite day of the year? July 4th. :-)
41. Summer or winter? Summer.
42. What did you watch on TV last night? I didn't -- unless you count the TiVo'ed black and white game shows I use to lull myself to sleep.
43. Last movies you watched? "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."
44. What books are you reading? One of the books in the "Blood whatever" series by Taunya Huff.
45. Who's your favorite author? Again, I like many, including Larry Niven (who's also a terrific person), Lois McMaster Bujold, Taunya Huff, and David Brin. I can't remember having read anything by them I didn't like.
46. What are your favorite books? I don't have one, but have way too many I like to list.
47. What's your favorite kind of music? Comedy/novelty -- anything with a punch line.
48. What's in your CD player right now? Nothing. I'm at work.
49. What are you listening to right now? Noise coming from the studios around me. In the studio in front of me a guy is delivering the traffic in Spanish; behind me, someone else is doing traffic on the Christian talk station. To my left I can hear the Producers' console.
50. What's your favorite song? Probably "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh," because it never fails to elicit at least a warm, fuzzy feeling.
51. What's your favorite color? I have two -- burgundy red and ice blue.
52. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Gold. It has my (last) name on it. :-)
53. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Gym.
54. What is your favorite sport? Aqua Aerobics.
55. What is your favorite board game? I don't have one.
56. What is your favorite thing to do that you don't get to do often enough? Travel. Oh, for the money and time to do more.
57. What was the last thing you ate? A Chocolate Peanut Butter Momentum bar -- I'm still eating it.
58. What is your favorite food? Anything spicy.
59. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bologna -- it's practically the only one I'll eat.
60. What's your favourite ice cream flavor? Coffee. I wish Safeway hadn't stopped making its Select Sugar-Free Espresso Bean.
61. What's your favorite drink? Iced tea, freshly brewed, from really good leaves.
62. What's your favorite alcoholic drink? I don't have a particular one. I tend to match my alcohol (and non-alcoholic drinks) to my food, my mood, and the weather.
63. What is your least favorite food? Mushrooms. I don't like spending time in ER.
64. If you had to live off one food (not your favorite) but weren't worried about calories or other dietary restrictions, what would it be? Pasta.
65. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had two. One was white stuffed cat with blue eyes and incredibly soft, realistic fur. I wish Mom hadn't given it away. The other was my Barbie doll collection, which I think my niece has now.
66. What is your favorite toy as an adult? My Palm Zire 72. It's not exactly a "toy," but I've got some cool games on it.
67. Do you have a journal? DUH!!!
68. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nah. ;-)
69. Do you have any weird mental quirks? Lots of 'em. I have a frighteningly amazing capacity to remember numbers.
70. Do you have high standards? Sometimes. I set my own bar higher than I set it for others.
71. Do you consider yourself a good person? Yes.
72. Do you want everyone who sees this meme to do it? Not unless they want to.
73. Who is most likely to respond? Hmmm...I'm going to guess kayshapero.
74. Who is least likely to respond? flower_cat, because she hardly ever (if ever) posts.
75. Answer any question you think should have been in this quiz: 42.