Stolen from the_ogre
1. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie.
2.Have you ever worn bell-bottoms? Yes, but I was a kid at the time.
3.Have you ever written a song? Quite a few.
4.Can you make change for a dollar right now? Yes.
5.Have you ever been in the opposite sex's bathroom? Yes.
6.Have you ever smelled your own feet? Unfortunately, yes.
7.Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries? Depends on my mood.
8.Can you touch your tongue to your nose? No.
9.Have you ever been a boy/girl scout? Yes; Junior and Cadette.
10.Have you ever broken a mirror? Several.
11.Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole? No; that was the kind of thing my brother would do.
12.What is your biggest pet peeve? Bad grammar in professional writing.
13.Do you slurp your drink after its gone? No; I slurp until it is gone.
14.Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Yup.
15.Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? Neither; can't stand mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, or pickles on burgers.
16.Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Yes.
17.When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? Plastic. I then have liners for my trash cans and tote bags for food I take to work.
18.True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. False. I can't digest steak.
19.Did you have a baby blanket? Yes. Mom still has it.
20.Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? I used to cut it regularly when it was long. I still trim my bangs.
21.Have you ever sleepwalked? No.
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? No. (Eeeuw....)
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up? Yes. (I've had to get hairs out from under there.)
24. Are you double jointed? No.
25. If you could be any age, what would you be? Dunno; depends on whether I have to go back to the circumstances I was living in at that age.
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair? Yes. Actually, someone else stuck it there (damned school bullies).
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride? If motion-platform rides count, yes.
28. What is your dream car? Something like the one I own ('92 Honda Accord EX), but with a GPS computer navigation system and all new guts and new bodywork.
29. What is your favourite cartoon of all time? Calvin & Hobbes.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child? Probably not.
31. How many cavities do you have? Zero; they're all enamel defects.
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? No. That's what dogs are for. :-)
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, which would you do first: unbuckle your seat belt or open your window? Unbuckle the belt. (Warren taught me that.)
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, including my birthday last year.
35. Can you pick something up with your toes? Yes.
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house? Eight; six are in active use.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Yes.
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year? Two.
39. How many foreign countries have you visited? Five.
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? No way.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? I'd prefer rich and happy, of course...oh wait, that's not a choice. Give me happiness.
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? Float.
43. At what age did you first try to drive a car? Four, although it was by accident.
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? Yes.
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean? No.
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland? Cinderella.
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points? Crayons. I already live on an ant farm.
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread? Dark.
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? Usually scrambled, although I also like sunnyside-up.
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas? Yes.
51. Do you talk in your sleep? No.
52. Would you rather shovel show or mow the lawn? Shovel snow.
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python? Neither.
54.Have you ever played in the rain? Only when forced. I can't stand being in the rain.
55.Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark? The bear.
56.Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten? No; I'd call 9-1-1.
57.Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?. Yes.
58.Do you drink Pepsi or coke? Diet Coke (or Diet Dr. Pepper).
59.What's your favourite number? 397.
60.If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car? No. I'd be a car that looked lke a "Mom and the kids" car but handled like a sports car.
61.Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? Yes.
62.Would you blow your nose at the dinner table? Yes. Doesn't everybody?
63.Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? Yes.
64.Do you use regular or deodorant soap? Antibacterial.
65.Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? Yes.
66.Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices? A Simpsons character.
67.If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Ron Howard, so I could pitch movie ideas to him.
68.Have you ever made a semi truck honk? No.
69.Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes? The huge nose; it's much more practical.
70.Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like? I sometimes do.
71.Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like? Only if I wanted to be around my best friend and couldn't get rid of the other person.
72.Have you ever returned a gift? Yes.
73.Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? Yes.
74.If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? Figure skating or ice dancing finals (winter); gymnastics, high diving, or synchronized swimming (summer).
75.How many pairs of shoes do you own? 14.
76.If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her? It's kind of hard to because both of 'em are dead. When they were alive this never came up because I was really close to both of them, but had it come up, I would have said something.
77.Do you sing in the car? Yes.
78.Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey? Probably the dumpster.
79.What is your favourite breed of dog? Bichon Frise.
80.Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter? Maybe.
81.If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike? What's a stingray?
82.What is your least favorite fruit? Blueberries.
83.What kind of fruit have you never had? Fresh mangosteen and fresh jackfruit. I have both canned, but it's not the same thing.
84.If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? Fry's Electronics.
85.What brand sports apparel do you wear the most? Reebok (just their walking shoes).
86.How many letters will/did I earn in my high school career? None; I never got past JV.
87.Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat? Probably none of them.
88.If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? Coast Guard.
89.Would you ever parachute out of a plane? If I got arm-twisted into doing it.
90.What do you think is your best feature? My brains.
91.If you were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for? Best Comedy Album.
92.What is your favorite season? Summer.
93.How many members do you have in your immediate family? Three, but only two count: Mom and Lady. My Brother The Asshole doesn't count. My boyfriend isn't family but should be.
94.Which of the five senses is most important to you? Sound.
95.Would you be a more successful painter or singer? Singer.
96.Have you ever ridden a tortoise? No.
97.How many years will/did you end up going to college? Ow. 10.
98.Have you ever had surgery? Yes.
99.Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player? Figure skater.
100.What do you like to collect? Comedic and rare records, although I've had to give that up due to financial necessity. These days it's stuff for the dog.