Second, Lady gets spayed Monday. Me, nervous? Yup.
Lynn's Rules To Live By
- Don't do anything you can't live with.
- If you have something you don't need and someone else does, share it.
- Don't take sh*t unless you get something worthwhile in return.
- Know the difference between "cheap" and "good value."
- Remember that you cannot control other people; you can only control your reaction to them.
- Everyone has different values; as long as they don't involve directly condemning you, respect them.
- If you want to do something, try to do it, no matter how far-fetched it seems. At best you'll succeed; at worst you won't spend the rest of your life wondering whether you could.
- Hang around people you enjoy hanging around. Don't hang around folks who drag you down.
- Treat others with the same consideration with which they treat you. If folks are nice, be nice back. If they're jerks, stick it to them.
- Always take care of yourself. Love yourself; pamper as needed. You can't be there for others if you're not there for you.