1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?
Slovakia, Russia, Egypt, and possibly Germany and/or Poland.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
Germany. I've got friends there. :-)
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
Right now I'd say Egypt due to the political climate even though I'd really like to see it someday.
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
Which part? Seriously, being Jewish and slightly observant I can't help but do so. I also tend to make Slovak foods during the Christian holiday seasons.
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
My maternal grandmother's mother's parents. My one great-grandmother was born in the US; the rest were born elsewhere. Grandmom was kind of proud to have a US-born parent, as so few of her friends did.