- Thought about Fr. John's party.
- Had a not-so-fancy-but special brunch of pancakes (Bisquick Is My Friend) and freshly-ground coffee (only one cup -- I was good).
- Went shopping with Warren to the bread outlet, Pet Club, Costco, and Nob Hill to pick up much-needed grocery items. This is a less nasty trip than it sounds; the bread outlet is around seven minutes away from home, Nob Hill is around a five minute drive, and Pet Club and Costco are next to each other in the same shopping center, around 2-3 minutes from home.
- Ate dinner -- a hero made with lunchmeat from Nob Hill and a pasta salad I'd picked up at the deli counter.
- Went back to bed and mostly rested.
What I wound up doing today
My boss called a 9:30 meeting this morning (on his day off!) to tell me that due to cost-cutting, my job is being moved to Romania. Effective…
We're having a "2018 Lenovo Idol" contest at work. The winners get flown to China to participate in their 2018 Spring Festival. This is my entry.
Jordin coded yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon. From what I can gather, he'd had heart valve replacement surgery and never woke up from it. This was a…