1. Full name: Lynn Ann Gold.
2. What color of underwear are you wearing? White.
3. What's your favorite brand of underwear? The cheap stuff from Penney's.
4. What song are you listening to right now? None. I'm giving my ears a break.
5. What are the last four digits of your phone number? Which one?
6. What was the last thing you ate? A wonderful Indian dinner at Shalimar in downtown SJ with seven friends.
7. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Warren (drool, slobber)
8. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Crayola's "Gold," of course!
9. Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? Let's get Warren to propose first, and then I'll start thinking about that one.
11. How is the weather right now? Warm and sunny. Central air conditioning is my friend.
12. Last person you talked to on the phone? Warren, who phoned my car as I was pulling into the neighborhood.
13. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Depends upon the person.
14. Do you like the person that sent you this? l snarfed it, but yes, I like the person from whom I snarfed it.
15. How are you today? Tired. Very tired.
16. Favorite drink? Freshly ground and brewed coffee, properly configured, or a good brewed iced tea.
17. Alcohol? Depends on my mood and food. I like high-end beers, wines, whiskys, brandies, and occasionally vodka. I haven't really tasted a lot of tequilas or rums.
18. How do you eat an Oreo? Middle first, and preferably at night.
19. Favorite sport? Synchronized swimming.
20. What makes you happy? My boyfriend, my puppy, my friends, and more than enough money so I can have enough to share.
21. What's the next CD you're gonna get? Probably some more filk ones.
22. Are you cute? I guess.
23. Hair color? Blonde.
24. Eye color? Cloudy blue.
25. Height? 5'2"
26. What is your worst subject? Law.
27. Who's your favorite relative? My cousin Beth.
28. What school do you attend? I graduated from San Jose State, but I also went to Foothill College, DeAnza College, Columbia University, Manhattan College, and Hofstra University.
29. What religion are you? Reform Jewish.
30. What do you like to do? Write and perform music, make people laugh, report news on the radio, sleep, snuggle with my dog, and do just about anything with my boyfriend.
31. What's the best advice given to you? "Don't get married young." I wish I'd taken it.
32. What are your future goals? Short-term: Get a permanent job, pay off all debts, record and release a CD of my music. Long-term: My own TV show.
33. Favorite music? Comedy/novelty.
34. Favorite movie? "A Night at the Opera."
36. Favorite month? July.
37. Do you like to dance? Yes, although I often feel silly doing so.
38. Are you shy to ask someone out? Very.
39. Worst sickness you ever had? Staph infection when I was six months old. I nearly died. Mom has since tossed or hid the baby photos of me in the oxygen tent.
40. What's the stupidest thing you have ever done? Follow my ex-husband's advice.
41. Do you like scary or happy movies? Happy. I don't care for horror as a genre.
42. On the phone or in person? Depends upon the person.
43. Summer or winter? Summer.
44. Hugs or kisses: Hugs. I reserve kisses for family, near-family, and I-want-you-to-be-family.
45. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My appearance.
46. Book you've recently read? "All the Weyrs of Pern," Anne McCaffrey
47. Do you want your friends to write back? Usually.
48. Who is least likely to respond? Not sure; I don't keep a running tally.
49. What are you most afraid of? Death, dying, being homeless, having my rights stripped from me.