1. What's the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
A pop singer.
2. Describe a dream you remember:
More of a nightmare, really: I was somehow arm-twisted into running
for Congress -- and I won.
3. What book are you reading?
"The Skies of Pern" by Anne McCaffrey
4. What color are your sheets?
A green, white, and blue floral print.
5. What song is in your head right now?
"Downtown" by Petula Clark
6. Where are you?
In my room, in bed, working on two computers at once.
7. I am afraid of:
Death, imprisonment, being permanently handicapped or disfigured,
or losing my home.
8. Your dream job:
Host and executive producer of my own TV show.
9. What movie have you seen the most times?
Rocky Horror Picture Show
10. One question for Jesus, or Buddha or Muhammed, etc:
How much of the stuff written about you is true?
11. The guilty pleasure you'd really rather not admit to here:
I'd really rather not admit to it here. ;-)
12. Comfort food of choice:
Almost anything made with bow-tie noodles (farfalle).
13. What's the last video you rented?
14. Who do people say you look like?
My father -- if they say I look like anybody.
15. What's the bane of your existence?
A wussy immune system.
16. What's the last thing you found on the ground and picked up?
One of Lady's chew toys.
17. A writer worth reading:
18. Where would you like to grow old?
19. A word of wisdom:
Always be someone you can live with.
20. The question you get asked ALL THE TIME!!!:
What does [fill-in-the-name-of-your-favorite-local-m
21. When was your last hospital visit?
Last February; I had a bad sinus/throat infection and was sent to the emergency room because I could barely breathe.
22. The last thing you said out loud:
I love you, Lady doggie! (Hey, she's on my bed; who else am I going to be talking to?)
23. Current clothing:
White turtleneck with pastel floral pattern, bra, panties, khaki dockers, ball socks.
24. Your favorite season:
Either summer (the days are longer) or early winter (the stores are open later).
25. In my past life I was probably:
A nun. (I don't know! I don't necessarily even believe in reincarnation -- but I do seem to have this thing for Catholic guys....)