- My fever broke over the weekend.
- The side effects of the prednisone continued. This morning I felt like crying for no reason. Luckily, I had food next to me (a cup of yogurt) to help counteract this.
- All weekend I kept forgetting lyrics I can normally remember in my sleep (thank you prednisone!). OTOH, with Frank Hayes as TM, I had lots of fun "blaming" him every time I screwed up.
- hsifyppah delivered a nice-sized bag of the extra strength sugar-free Fisherman's Friend (yaay!!!).
- I got to see lots of folks I haven't seen in a long time, and I got to know some other folks better. This is always A Good Thing.
- The guests were all fantastic, too. (Did I mention I'd never heard Frank Hayes perform live before?)
- Tess's service dog, Dandy, is incredibly adorable and a total charmer. If I can, I'd like to introduce him to a "single white female" next year. ;-)
- The con suite was short on diet soda, but shaddyr's chili made up for it.
- I wrote a new song this weekend! I even got to perform it with a really great "scramble" band (Mark Osier and lemmozine). I'll post the lyrics in another message when I'm feeling more energetic.
- I didn't make it to Cash and Carry for my DaVinci Gourmet Sugar-Free Syrup pilgrimage -- which was a shame 'cuz they're on sale.
Back from Conflikt
My boss called a 9:30 meeting this morning (on his day off!) to tell me that due to cost-cutting, my job is being moved to Romania. Effective…
We're having a "2018 Lenovo Idol" contest at work. The winners get flown to China to participate in their 2018 Spring Festival. This is my entry.
Jordin coded yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon. From what I can gather, he'd had heart valve replacement surgery and never woke up from it. This was a…