1. Were you raised in a particular religious faith?
Yes, Reform Jewish.
2. Do you still practice that faith? Why or why not?
Yes. It works for me.
3. What do you think happens after death?
Like Beethoven, we decompose.
4. What is your favorite religious ritual (participating in or just observing)?
Either lighting the Chanukah candles, eating latkes, or Seder at the Harrigans'.
5. Do you believe people are basically good?
I think people are people, and things happen to some that make them not-good people. How else can you explain people who commit murder against others who have done nothing to them?