1. Beatles or Elvis?
2. What is your secret spy name?
Don't have one.
3. When you were a kid, you wanted to grow up to be:
An actress/singer/TV show host.
4. Ever had an odd pet (anything other than dog, cat, fish, bird)? What kind?
No, but my brother had a pet dead fly for seven years.
5. Boxers or Briefs (interpret this as you will)?
6. List the strangest town name(s) you've ever seen:
7. Ever taken the purity test? (hint: If you don't know what it is, you haven't taken it).
8. Is your hair color currently your natural color?
9. Your current celebrity crushes:
Don't have any.
10. Do you own any Tupperware?
Yes. A co-worker had a Tupperware party years ago, so I bought some.
11. Ever re-gifted an item?
12. Your favorite Stooge:
Moe or Shemp.
13. Daffy Duck or Donald Duck?
14. Favorite game to play (not sport, just game):
Charades -- with a good group of people.
15. You do a GREAT impression of:
Dear Abby/Ann Landers. (Too bad nobody remembers what they sounded like!)
16. Most recent celebrity spotting:
Depends upon how you define "celebrity." If radio personalities fill the bill, yesterday -- unles you count looking in the mirror. If they have to be TV people, on a local level it'd be last Wednesday when I saw my boss (he used to be on Channel 54 here regularly).
17. Strange skill you have that not many people know about:
I can talk backwards so when you reverse my speech it's intelligible.
18. The body part you like best on yourself is:
19. A bad habit you have is:
Playing with my hair.
20. The last concert you went to:
Eric Bogle in San Jose.
21. Kinkiest location you've ever done It:
Can't tell. ;-)
22. What is your drag name (name of first pet with mother's maiden name)?
I'd rather not give out my mother's maiden name.
23. Your favorite fast-food burger is:
One in which I can't taste the burger and which doesn't have lettuce, tomatoes, or pickles on it. (I tolerate burgers; I don't like them.)
24. Worst job you've ever had:
Working in a cubicle in a shop that violated the local anti-smoking laws.
25. In the movie of your life, whom do you want to play you?
Sally Field (she'd have to bleach her hair or wear a wig, but....)
26. Your dream car:
A custom-built brand new Honda Accord EX with blue cloth interior and GPS navigation system.
27. Your favorite comic strip is:
28. Do you still have your appendix?
29. Toilet paper: rolled under or over?
30. Your favorite donut:
The ones from Lou's Donut Museum (sp?) in San Jose.
31. Favorite basketball team (if you have one; pro or college; men or women)?
None. I don't pay to warm benches.
32. Favorite Simpsons quote:
33. Do you collect anything interesting?
I used to collect comedic and rare records, but I can't afford to keep doing that and have a house.
34. What are your hobbies?
Making and writing music, running filk conventions, woodworking, sewing, food (cooking and eating), science fiction, webmastering, recreational rhetoric
35. Your favorite form of chocolate:
36. Your guilty pleasure:
37. Your favorite piece of sushi:
Anything fresh and mushroom-free (and cucumber-free) that I don't have to fight with to eat.
38. Your favorite way to blow $20:
A nice meal out.
39. Ever slapped someone who was not a blood relative?
Yes, in defense.
40. Your favorite Girl Scout cookie:
Thin mints (of course!). I wish they came in sugar-free.
41. Your personal theme song:
Don't have one.
42. Do you have any jewelry in your birthstone (and what is the stone)?
43. Your favorite sandwich (or sammich, if you prefer):
Bologna, sliced extra extra thin, with any cheese but swiss, on a roll or a non-white bread with hot-sweet mustard. Watercress and onions are optional, as is the addition of extra extra thin sliced Lebanon bologna.
44. The farthest place you've ever traveled to:
45. What would you do with a million dollars?
Pay off my mortgage and debts, and buy Warren brain surgery. After taxes I wouldn't have much of anything left.
46. What is one of your life goals (have you achieved it yet?)?
To have my own TV show.
47. Have you ever seen the movie "Free to Be You and Me" in elementary school?
No. It didn't exist when I was in elementary school.
48. Your favorite Muppet (from any Henson production):
49. In 10 more years, you want to accomplish:
Putting out a CD, slimming down, and furthering my performing career.
50. Your favorite foreign-language film:
La Cage Aux Folles.