Stolen shamelessly from griffen:
Five things that 2002 taught me:
* Some things are worth fighting for no matter how hard the fight.
* Persistence pays.
* There are some things you cannot afford to live without, even if you cannot really afford them.
* I'm better off than lots of folks I know and should be grateful.
* Be prepared for your job to evaporate at a moment's notice.
Five personally significant events of 2002:
* Lady was born and came into my life.
* Getting Warren to push on getting his arachnoid cyst taken care of.
* Getting Warren's mother better health care.
* My friend dimakoi losing her apartment. (It happened to her, but it scared the bejeezus out of me.)
* My contract at Probix.
Five things I want to do in 2003:
* Go to a few out-of-area cons.
* Get Warren the surgery he needs.
* Finish moving into my house.
* Get a new day job.
* Settle all my bills and back debts.
Five things I don't want to do in 2003:
* Lose another job
* Get sick.
* Lose Warren.
* See my brother.
* Die (DUH!).
Five people who I'd like to know better in 2003:
Do I have to pick??? :-)